Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Slanted Door


Images via here and here
Last night I went to San Francisco to meet Leighsa for dinner to celebrate her vow renewal to her husband Ronnie (since the first time around, they eloped). They had the ceremony during the week and I couldn't get out of work so I was glad to meet her last night, give her a wedding gift, and catch up. We had dinner at the Slanted Door in the Ferry building. It was packed so we sat in the bar and order apps and wine. We got Japanese yellow tail with crispy shallots and Thai basil, crispy vegetarian imperial rolls, daikon rice cakes with shiitake mushrooms and shallots, and green papaya salad with tofu. The food was amazing. It was my first time eating there, I definitely recommend checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter