Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PDX Highrise Highlife





Thursday was my last night in Portland so I tried to make the most of it. I waned a proper way to bid this wonderful city adieu. After work I went out with the ladies from work to VQ. I had the seafood stew and fries and they were both to die for. After dinner I met up with some climbing friends. We hit up my friend Ray's high rise and had some drinks at a local pub in the Alphabet district. We rode the street car (which I hadn't done yet) and strolled home through the remnants of First Thursday. Then we ended the night with some hilarious YouTube videos and a good round of laughs. It was a wonderful way to say "see ya later" to a place that has become like a second home! PDX, I'm gonna miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter