Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend warrior











This weekend was very busy! I took Friday off work, so I made the most of the three days off. On Thursday night I went with Audrey to Salsa dancing (sorry I didn't take pics) and had so much fun! I am definitely no Salsa expert but it was awesome to try something new. After Salsa I met up with Caydie and Alex for Indian food in Rockridge. Those ladies always put a smile on my face.

On Friday I headed to Tahoe for some snowboarding. We got there Friday evening so we killed time at the climbing gym in Incline Village. After a good night of bouldering we had dinner and went to bed for an early day on the slopes. Saturday was a beautiful bluebird day and I had a spectacular day snowboarding one last time for the season. I rode until last chair. I felt so physched on snowboarding and can't wait for the snow next winter! I really feel like I have made a lot of progress in my riding after a good ten days this season. I'm even starting to perfect my jumps! Yay!

The weekend was such a good time. I feel ready to attack the week. Happy Monday everyone!

XOXO-Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter