Friday, June 18, 2010

The 1st round of highlights-Paris

Well, after 3 weeks of jet setting I am back on Cali soil. I am exhausted but so glad I went to Europe with my mom. Paris was inspiring in so many ways. The food was amazing, the culture was rich, the art was impeccable, and the architecture was breath-taking. And on top of it all the people were so stylish, beautiful, and hip that they made the SF hipster look like a dork who's trying too hard. Ah, Paris, I envy you.

Here are a few of the little things I loved in Paris!


1. Crepe carts


2. Lemon and herb dressed Greek salad paired with champagne spiked with raspberry syrup


3. Fresh bake croissants and cafe



4. Random fruit stands


5. Art and history


6. Flea markets and craft fairs


7. My favorite French restaurant in Gare de Lyon, Le Europeen


(and me wearing a striped shirt to feel authentically French)



8. Outdoor cafes at night


9. Quality time with mom.


10. The Eiffel Tower



11. The left bank



12. Carousels


2 comments:

  1. WOW looked like and amazing time!!! You look so french in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! J'adore Paris, c'est magnifique!! Love the lips and stripped shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter