Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Almost time to jet set!




I have a day and a half left in the office and then I have a nice long weekend at home followed by a ton of travel! This week is my last week at The North Face which is a little bittersweet, but I am so looking forward to my new role at Lucy.

On Tuesday I head to France with my mom and I can't wait! I also just found out the day after I get back from my Europe trip I am heading to Portland to spend a week working with my new team at Lucy. I'm really excited to meet my new co-workers who are moving here in August to be a part of the Alameda Lucy office!

While I am in Portland I am staying at an adorable hotel that my girl Erika recommended called the Ace Hotel. It is such a fun and hip little hotel and I know it will provide some nice inspiration and a very positive transition into my new job. Yay for jet planes, new beginnings, and inspiring travels!

2 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter