Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Turtle Rock











Last weekend I was sad that I couldn't take a road trip to climb so my amazing friends joined me for a quick day session at Marin's Turtle Rock. I worked on my project there (some V6-V8 traverse, not sure) and finished all the moves and I actually think I might be able to put it together in the very near future-just need a tad more endurance.

The day was a blast. We got in some good climbing, some sun, wonderful views, a whole lot of silliness and even had dinner at the Pelican Inn.
It was good fun. It felt great to be outside and be in the company of lovely friends. Yay for friends, sunshine, climbing outside, and yummy food!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! loved it! love you!

    -Shmowls

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... all these pictures and not a single one of a turtle... Why must california be full of LIES!!! Sadness

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter