Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Provencial Perfection

Last night my mom and I went to the book store to buy travel guides for Paris and the South of France so we could start planning our French vacation. We spent the evening daydreaming of flea markets, patisseries, and museums. I even practiced my French, which my mom did not hesitate to point out, is atrocious.

All the talk about France had me feeling the whole Provencal vibe, so here is an inspiration board to bring the South of France to you.

To achieve this look try these pieces:










2 comments:

  1. I love those all!! So jealous you are french! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that your mom bagged on your French. My dad used to correct my Spanish, until I got better at it than him! Ha, tale that parents. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter