Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Sporting!





I spent the weekend snowboarding at Kirkwood. My work was sponsoring the Masters event so we all stayed at an amazing house right outside the resort with some awe inspiring mountain views. I stopped by the Master's event at the end of the last day and watched some seriously bad-ass riding. I also did two days of riding of my own and it was wonderful. There was a ton of powder and sun (I even got a little burnt-oops)! I also attempted some jumps for the first time off some mini kickers and did an OK job, even managing to land a few. But also managing to wrench my back and neck! I've got a long way to go!

I don't venture to Kirkwood very often but I have to say the drive was beautiful and just watching the rolling hills for hours made me feel so stoked to be living here in Cali. I attempted to capture the drive with some sorry cell phone pics (I forgot the camera) but they don't do it justice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter