Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Window Blues


The sun is shining and I am staring out my office window pining to play outside. Since I can't be out in the beautiful weather, I can at least get into the spirit with a fun Spring time outfit. I'm wearing a Ditsy print dress (similar here and here) accessorized with Miss Sixty boots (similar here and here), Urban Outfitters belt (similar here), Lucky Brand Horseshoe necklace (similar here) and stacking rings (similar here).


My theme song for the day is by Likke Li.

Window Blues
I sleep with windows open
I sleep with eyes wide
In case you would come walking
In case you change your mind
But don't strain yourself for me
Don't break yourself for me
Don't lose your selfish ways for me


I keep a leash around you
And I keep it nice and tight
In case you would go walking over forbidden line
But don't go out soft on me
Don't come across for me
Dont lose your selfish ways over me


Un deux trois quatre cinq six
A hundred times around
Keep on flunking out
Keep me wanting more

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter