Thursday, February 25, 2010

BOBA!

How can a drink be so interesting? It's just liquid you suck through a straw, right? Ah, but that's the beauty of Boba, it's not just liquid-it's chewy treats too! Lately, my addiction for Boba is out of hand, I have to have at least 1-2 a week! For those of you who haven't experienced the joy of Boba I have included a link to the history below.

These tasty tapioca and tea treats are at the top of my indulgence list right now! My favorite spot is J&S Coffee Tea House in the Pacific East Mall in El Cerrito. It's right next to Bridges Rock Gym and makes for a great mid climbing refreshment. I recommend trying a classic milk tea or coffee milk tea at first and then venture into the more interesting flavors. Yum, Boba!

History of Boba (Bubble Tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter