Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiration

"Mezameru maeni" 目覚める前に before you awake"

"Yuuwaku" 誘惑 allure"

"Carry On"

"Superstition"


I am so inspired by artist Audrey Kawasaki. Her paintings are so moving. They are sad, sensual, mysterious, strong, and delicate all at the same time. I have tried to buy a print of hers multiple times, but they are always sold out (how I wish I could afford the real thing, but maybe one day). In the meantime I just added myself to her mailing list in hopes of getting to her site to purchase a print before they rapidly disappear.
Above are some of her paintings from 2009, she has a few new pieces already for 2010 and I can't wait to see what she has to show us in the rest of the year to come! Be sure to check out her site!

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter