Monday, February 22, 2010

Ohno, Oh yes!







I love watching the Olympics. I wish I was good enough at any of my many sports to be an Olympian...a girl can dream. Not only are the Olympics full of tear jerking stories of triumph and defeat, they are also inspiring. I love all these things about the Olympics, but the thing I love the most right now about the event is Apolo Ohno. I am so into the half Japanese speed skater. He is just too cute with his big white teeth, unassuming sweet looks, and his ripped legs!

Oh Apolo: how I could make you over in some steezy G-star outfit, shave your "flavor saver", and burn that bandanna, and you would be near perfection. I wonder if he'd be up for the makeover and a date with me...again, a girl can dream! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I love Apolo!! LOL at "Oh Apolo: how I could make you over in some steezy G-star outfit, shave your "flavor saver", and burn that bandanna, and you would be near perfection."

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter