Monday, February 22, 2010

The Weekend is Over

Sadly, it's Monday and the weekend is over. How was your weekend? I spent the weekend in town, which these days is a rarity. I had a night out on the town in Oakland and had some amazing sushi at Ozumo. The sashimi starter was my favorite, it was fresh and delicious. This is definitely a go to spot in Oakland. We hung out in the bar watched the Olympics and ate delectable sushi.


This weekend I also spent some time with my dear puppy, Amos. Amos had surgery on Friday and had to have a growth removed from his jaw. I spent most of Saturday lounging on the couch with him and making sure he was resting and comfortable. He is such a little trooper. He is recovery nicely and he can't wait to get outside and play!



To wrap up the weekend I watched some mindless TV marathons with friends and caught some more of the Olympics. I also spent some time climbing at the gym after hours. It felt good to be climbing with friends again after my finger injury and I am more motivated than ever to get back into shape and climb hard.



Have a Happy Week Everyone!

Love,
Izzy

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter