Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quote of the week

This weeks quote, is not one quote, but two. These quotes complimented each other so well I had to post both.
Growing up, I promised myself one thing. I promised to follow my heart and my passion to guide me to what I did for a living. Every career choice I have made has been made by following my bliss and I have no regrets.
It's hard to give up childhood and commit to working for the rest of your life, but at least if you have to work you can work doing something that speaks to you.
These quotes are to remind us that if you want something bad enough you can overcome anything and if you get to do something you want that badly you are pretty damn lucky. Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.
Buddha


Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter