Friday, February 19, 2010

White Hot

For my home, I love to collect white trinkets: milk glass, ceramic vases, etc. I love all the white home accessories and furniture that are out right now. White is the perfect way to add modern and romantic touches to a home. I particularly love the contrast of a collection of crisp white vases against a dark painted wall. Here is an inspiration board with some examples of how to do white right for the home. Click on the images below to purchase some affordable options to accomplish this look.



2 comments:

  1. I like the suitcase painted white, nice idea.
    I also love those porcelein mason jars, for a cheap diy tip: spraypaint mason jars with a flat white spray paint to acheive the same look for less, they look really nice with candles in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this sounds funny, but white has always been a favorite color of mine. I believe that the color white can mean many things, as I illustrate in my book "Sensitivity 101 for the Heterosexual Male" using white roses. The effects that a white rose in a white vase in front of a dark red wall makes a romantic statement. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter