Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's in a Nickname?


I have earned so many nicknames throughout the years. This one makes me laugh every time. Izaster! It's like some sort of reckless super hero. I've also been called Blizzardbelle which started when I went on my first ice climbing trip. It's seems like all the nicknames I am given have a sort of spastic super human quality, I wonder what that means... maybe it means I kick ass and take names and in the process it's possible I trip on my own foot or fall backwards in my chair! But hey no one is perfect!
Another good nickname is The Izness, that one makes me think of the business, which makes me feel like a boss and I guess this one makes sense since I am pretty bossy (or so my kind and very blunt friends have pointed out)! Anyway, this post is random, but I was just thinking about how fun nicknames are and how they say a whole lot about a person cause they are dreamed up by the people who know you best, your friends!

Above is a pic that I thought summed up "Izaster" pretty nicely! This is what my weekend of snowboarding in Tahoe looked like! Can you say spaz! Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter